More family space for you to enjoy all year round.
A new generation of contemporary conservatory and conservatory-type products, including orangeries, sun rooms and glazed extensions, offer a great way of adding year-round and flexible living space to your property
Whether you’re planning a new kitchen, dining room or just a place to chill out, gb windows, our manufacturers and installation partners, can work with you to design, fabricate and install, your perfect conservatory, orangery or glazed extension.
- Choose from traditional Victorian, Georgian and Gable conservatories to orangeries and contemporary sun rooms and glazed extensions
- Designed specifically for your home
- Energy efficient, solar reflective and self-cleaning glass options make installations suitable for use year-round
- Extensive choice of low maintenance colour and woodgrain finish options
- Fully integrated range of high performance and security ancillary products including PVC bifold doors, French doors and inline sliding PVC-U patio doors.
Create the perfect first impression your home deserves.
A door’s appearance is important but it’s also about much more than first meets the eye. A door is the first part of your home that you reach out to at the end of the day, the reassuring ‘click behind you’ that shuts out the stresses of the day and the thing that keeps you and your family safe from the world outside.
gb windows door framing system has been designed to work with leading door hardware systems and subjected to the most rigorous security tests. Featuring steel reinforcement and local thickening of profile walls, our low maintenance system provides the perfect frame for PVC-U panel and composite doors.
- Choose from a vast range of glazed, panelled or composite doors
- Inward or outward opening
- Comprehensive choice of colours
- Low maintenance – just wipe with a damp cloth to retain pristine appearance
- High-security multi-locking systems available
- Matching side panels available with patterned glass options
- All doors bespoke manufactured for your home
Classically detailed traditional designs.
French doors create a timeless and classic connection between your home and garden. Low maintenance and energy efficient, our fully sculptured PVC French Door framing system, emulates the traditional detailing of timber doors.
It combines this traditional design with multi-point locking and profile reinforcement, to deliver the highest standards in entrance door security. A choice of colours and finish, complementing its classic appeal.
The ultimate way to harmonise your home and garden.
Bi-folding doors are a great way of connecting your home to your garden and the world outside. With an effortlessly stylish and sleek architectural quality and available in a host of different colours and finishes, they are a must have in contemporary design.
Our slim sightline, high security bifold doors bring cutting edge innovation to your home, connecting interior and exterior spaces, at the same time delivering the highest levels of security, energy efficiency and weather performance.
- Slim sightline and energy efficient five-chamber fully sculptured framing system.
- Capable of spanning openings of up to 8 metres.
- Configurable to open inside or out.
- Integrated hardware options featuring the latest innovations in multi-point locking security systems.
- Extensive choice of flat colour, painted woodgrain and traditional woodgrain effect low maintenance finishes.
Style and elegance to bring light and life into your home.
Windows define the character of your property. gb windows window systems bring a global leading and technically advanced offering to the UK, combining a highly flexible slim sightline and fully sculptured design, with cutting edge energy efficiency, security and weather performance.
Available in a wide choice of wood grain finishes and colours, our casement, French and tilt and turn window ranges can also be manufactured to offer a perfect match to the individual characteristics of your home.
- Complete range of sizes, shapes, styles and glass designs.
- Casement windows – top or side hung outward opening, tilt and turn windows inward opening, French windows, bay windows and shaped windows.
- Comprehensive choice of colours including low maintenance woodgrain and flat colour finishes.
- Five chamber profile design enhances energy efficiency while double and triple-glazed options deliver thermal performance of up to an industry leading A+ official British Fenestration Ratings Council Window Energy Rating (WER).
- Fully sculptured elegant profiles enable windows to be designed for any style of property.
Seamless transition from your home to garden
From traditional sliding doors to lift-and-slide patio systems, gb windows low maintenance and energy efficient PVC sliding patio doors, offer the perfect solution for your home.
Our NEW Lift and Slide patio door is capable of spanning wider distances than other panel systems. As an alternative to a Bi Fold door patio sliding-doors leave the view from your property almost uninterrupted and create a great year-round connection between indoor and outdoor spaces.
- The NEW Lift and Slide PVCu Patio
- The NEW Lift and Slide PVCu Patio with aluminium exterior fascia
- Multi Slide in-line sliding PVCu Patio with a triple track option
NEW Lift-and-Slide PVCu Patio
The gb winodws Lift-and-Slide Patio – with an exterior aluminium fascia option
We’re unveiling the NEW gb windows ultra thermally efficient 2 panel Lift-and-Slide patio door. The one of the first lift-and-slide doors to achieve the Passive House standard and capable of spanning huge apertures in just two panels, it delivers exceptional sightlines and massive design opportunities.
- Finger light touch easy to operate lift-and-slide opening and closing mechanism
- Comes with the aluskin option – An aluminium exterior fascia.
- U-values as low as 0.65 W/m2K – Passive House Standard
- Slim sightline modular 85mm system
- Maximum width/height 6.5m X 2.8m
- Thermally broken aluminium threshold
- Glazing up to 52mm DGSU
Multi Slide in-line sliding
From traditional sliding to lift-and-slide systems, gb windows low maintenance and energy efficient PVC sliding patio doors, offer the perfect solution for your home.
- Multiple configurations available – with twin and triple track options.
- Flush stacking panels as standard, one panel with slide completely behind the other
- With different configurations, bespoke sizes and a wide choice of designs.